Spend a night in an RV and explore the nature of ‘Rayong’ for 2 days and 1 night This trip is full of beautiful views and sacred temples that will excite you though out the whole trip.
Let’s open this trip by heading towards the Eastern region to Rayong. A province that is full of beautiful nature from the sea to the mountains. It is also not very far from Bangkok and only takes 3 hours by car. Therefore, it is a very popular tourist destination.
In this trip, we will take everyone to experience sleeping in an RV and waking up to a beautiful sunrise in the morning. It is a trip full of good times and relaxation. Other than nature, there are also many activities to do with your friends or families. We can assure you that this trip will excite you and make you feel the happiness of travelling.
Places to visit on this trip
- Wat Namtok Thammarot, Pa Yup Nai Sub-district, Wang Chan District, Rayong
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/N2ybReDBAVygaNzd9
- Suan Lamai, Pa Yup Nai Sub-district, Wang Chan District, Rayong
- Contact number : 098-737-4983, 098-737-4984
- Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/Z8cCq32jCGm
- Rayong Botanical Garden, Klaeng District, Rayong
- Contact number : 038 638 880
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/1MKLhTnsQdjR76k47
- Thung Prong Thong, Pak Nam Krasae Sub-district, Klaeng District, Rayong
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/UEmvnRzCfu5xrJvg9
For more information please contact : TOURISM AUTHORITY OF THAILAND , RAYONG OFFICE
Location : 153/4 Mu. 12 Sukhumvit Road, Tambon Taphong, Amphoe Mueang, Rayong 21000
Tel : +66 3865 5420-1
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.tat-rayong.com , http://www.tat-chanthaburi.com
If you have more time than two days, there are many more places for you to explore in Rayong whether it is the ocean, the mountain, or some chill cafes. Take your time to travel and enjoy yourself. We guarantee that you will definitely be impressed.