Let’s take a short trip to Kanchanaburi ‘E-Tong Pilok’ for 2 days and 1 night to breathe in some fresh air.
Kanchanaburi is a very popular tourist destination because other than its plentiful nature, it is also not far from Bangkok. Aside from the beautiful nature, the province is also famous for the waterfront rafts and adventure activities.
On this trip, we will take everyone to an old village called ‘E-Tong’ located in a far valley of Pilok Sub-district. The magic of this village happens during the winter and the rainy season, where it looks like a fairytale because it will be covered with fog and cold air. Therefore, it’s attracting tourists to come continuously. The village used to be a prosperous mining site in the past. After its closure, the mining equipment was left behind, as well as this beautiful village in the middle of nature. Therefore, it attracts tourists to come and appreciate its charm.
The village also has many famous attractions. First, ‘Jokkradin Waterfall’, a waterfall with cool water flowing all year round. Second is ‘Nern Chang Suek’, a viewpoint where the sun goes down and is one of the most beautiful sunset viewpoints in Thailand. Lastly is the ‘Pilok Mining Temple’ which is located on a hill that welcomes locals and tourists to pay homage. If you want to embrace nature, just follow our video!
Places to visit on trip
- E-Tong Village, Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/eeJ16WhBYSUCAKjdA
- Pilok Camp Coffee & Homestay, Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Contact number : 086-018-2938
- ID LINE : @pilokcampcoffee1 (https://lin.ee/IlCbUye)
- Coordinate : https://g.page/pilokcampcoffee?share
- Jokkradin Waterfall, Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/rBJ6CGQFp4iE8YFB6
- Noen Chang Suek, Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/ZvUQHgqDdbWKQ9b17
- Wooden balcony , Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/xgng42v6kvRPeF6q9
- Pilok Mining Temple, Pilok Sub-district, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi
- Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/ff2jnAAeQsyT4LF48
For more information please contact : TOURISM AUTHORITY OF THAILAND, KANCHANABURI OFFICE
Location : 14 Saengchuto Road , Tambon Bannua, Amphoe Mueang, Kanchanaburi 71000
Tel : +66 3451 1200, +66 3451 2500
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.tourismthailand.org/kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi is definitely another province you should not miss. It offers lots of activities and nice accommodations along with its beautiful nature. If you have a chance to visit, don’t forget to go to our recommended places.